O programa de milhagens a?reas Executive Club, da British Airways (BAEC), iniciou uma promo??o onde oferece desconto de 50% nos resgates de Avios, em viagens na classe econ?mica, para voos de/para Londres.
Os resgates devem ser realizados at? 17 de junho de 2018, para viagens entre 1? de setembro de 2018 a 31 de maio de 2019.
Os voos de/para o Brasil (GRU e GIG) tamb?m est?o contemplados, conforme exemplo abaixo:
Vale destacar que o Livelo transfere para o BAEC, mas com des?gio de 50%, e, al?m disso, os pontos originados?das Conveni?ncias Livelo Compra de Pontos, e Pontos + Dinheiro, n?o s?o eleg?veis para transfer?ncia a este programa parceiro.
Por?m, o Iberia Plus tem parceria com o Santander, sendo poss?vel poss?vel transferir pontos do Santander para o Iberia Plus, e do Iberia Plus para o BAEC, tudo sem des?gio.
Termos & Condi??es
- Book directly with British Airways (BA) between 31 May and 17 June 2018 for travel between 1 September 2018 and 31 May 2019. This offer applies to both peak and off-peak Avios prices and can be booked by any British Airways Executive Club member with a sufficient Avios balance. The required amount of Avios for reward flights in the World Traveller Cabin, travelling to, from or via London Heathrow or London Gatwick will be reduced by 50%. Avios and Money bookings are included in the offer, but only the Avios will be discounted by 50%. Discounts are available on one-way and return British Airways operated flights in the World Traveller cabin on long-haul routes only. Example Avios prices shown are for a return journey on off-peak dates.
- The full airline taxes, fees and Carrier charges will apply per person, per flight and payment must be made in full at the time of booking. Payment by cheque is not accepted. Bookings made over the telephone will carry a non-refundable offline booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost may vary.
- All flights are subject to the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary, the Executive Club terms and conditions?and British Airways conditions of carriage.
- Reward flights are strictly subject to availability which may be very limited or not available at all on some routes including Sydney, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, San Jose (Costa Rica), Grenada, Cancun, Lima and Male. Reward flights may not be available on some dates. No registration is required.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes, bookings made with any other vouchers, travel class upgrades and any BA staff friends and family offers (for example,?Hotlines). Discounts cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion applies only to new bookings made between 31 May and 17 June 2018.
- No cash or credit alternative is available.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this offer and any tickets or vouchers issued at offer prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- The promoter of this offer is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777. Offer materials form part of these terms and conditions. This offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Uma ?tima op??o para viajar a baixo custo, em classe econ?mica, nos destinos operados pela British Airways, considerando o baixo valor exigido em pontos.
Al?m disso, a promo??o abrange 9 meses de intervalo de viagens, garantindo um largo per?odo para o aproveitamento da promo??o.
Resta saber se os voos na classe econ?mica da British Airways, em termos de qualidade de atendimento e servi?os prestados, compensam o baixo custo dessa promo??o. Algu?m a? j? voou na British Airways? Como foi a experi?ncia?