O leitor Joel nos enviou, h? algumas semanas, a not?cia de uma promo??o de milhas em dobro nas transfer?ncias entre contas no programa de fidelidade LifeMiles, da Avianca.
Hoje ? o ?ltimo dia para aproveitar essa promo??o.
- This promotion is available at LifeMiles.com, Avianca?s Information Centers and Call Center except for Venezuela where is only available through LifeMiles.com
- This promotion applies between July 3rd?and July 21st, 2014, as the last date of transfer
- Minimum transfer miles: 1,000
- Maximum transfer miles: 75,000
- The miles must be transferred in multiples of 1,000
- Maximum transfer miles per member per year: LM 150.000. (Includes promotional transfer miles bonuses).
- Transfer fee for each block of 1,000 LifeMiles: USD $17.70 including local taxes*
- For residents in Colombia: The values must be calculated at the TRM rate of the date of transaction
- For residents in Peru: the transfer fee for each block of 1,000 LifeMiles: USD $17.7, S. / 49.4 including taxes. Rate change to June 1st, 2014: S /. 2.80
- For residents from other countries, values must be calculated at the rate of the date of transaction.
- The amount paid for the miles? transfer is not refundable
- Form of payment through Call Center and LifeMiles.com: credit card or international debit card. Cash payments are only allowed at Avianca?s Information Centers
- At LifeMiles.com, the purchase can only be done through ENJOY/Transfer LifeMiles Does not apply to the Flexible Redemption (miles + money) during the payment process of air ticket redemption
- The miles transferred and earned with this promotion do not apply to achieve Elite status
- The transaction receipt will reflect the total miles accrued in the member?s account, including the bonus miles and the total charge of the transaction
- The transferred miles, once accrued, can be redeemed according to the conditions specified in the LifeMiles? Terms and Conditions and portfolio of products and services available for redemption
- LifeMiles Terms and Conditions apply
- LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles Corp.
- *The price can be less depending on the country of residence that the member has registered in our data base
Eu nunca comprei milhas nessas “milhares” de promo??es que frequentemente tanto o LifeMiles (Avianca) quanto o Dividend Miles (US Airways) fazem, praticamente todo m?s.
As milhas eu obtenho quase sempre pelas vias normais de compras nos cart?es de cr?dito e d?bito, ou voos pagos em dinheiro.
Contudo, reconhe?o que, em determinadas e espec?ficas situa??es, tais promo??es de compras de milhas podem valer a pena, para baratear algumas viagens, desde que tudo seja feito com planejamento e estrat?gia.
Vale lembrar que a Avianca ir? piorar sua tabela de resgates a partir de outubro, consoante informa??o do LoyaltyLobby.
Agrade?o ao leitor Joel pelo envio da dica!